Hello everyone!    I have been wanting to do some posts recently but unfortunatly I don't have time to work and finish my writting b...

UPDATE!

   Hello everyone!
   I have been wanting to do some posts recently but unfortunatly I don't have time to work and finish my writting because of personal problems and work, that being why I appeard and desappear for so long.
   I was in vacations for a feew weeks but unfortunatly I was even more busy then with family, traveling and other plans so my laptop was mostly shutted off.
   I found a place where can type and work on my posts with time, fixing my grammar mistake etc. So I am hopping that like that I can post more often but as always no promises, and I can't make that more clear.
   I want as well to inform on other projects and sites I work and post some of my work that takes me a long time and atention, if you wish to check it out I will leave the link at the end of the post.




   I hope you guys keep appering and counting on my writting even if it appears I have died, thank you for all that still check my blog.
   These was all! Goodbye and happy supper late new years and merry christmas!

Links.: 
           https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxBFtlFT3X1sYMmRXgnO8Q?view_as=subscriber

0 comentários: