Hello everyone, today is gonna be a diferent post.       Love, life, belifes, dreams, these are a feew things that people hold on to, ...

The Rabbit Whole

   Hello everyone, today is gonna be a diferent post.
  
   Love, life, belifes, dreams, these are a feew things that people hold on to, things that make you go on that make you belive or imagen an ending to your own story. Now let me give you a scenaryo.: 

What if you had none of these things? 

   Your love was ended, your belifes were destroyed, your dreams were broken and shatterd and your life seems to escape from your hands every day. You feel controlled, stuck on a eternal loop that you can not leave, and the air around you is desapearing littel by littel... What would you do? On these scenaryo you have a mutiple choice.:
                         a) Find something new and keep living;
                         b) Learn to deal with the darkness.
                         c) End it all.
   I could tell any of you "Keep going! Fight!" but those words seem vain after a while if you know what I mean, they seem just an empty thing someone says to make you stay a littel bit longer on the rabbit whole. But I'm not gonna tell you to jump either, these feeling, these problems, these thoughts and all that comes with it are complicated. Their is no on and off button but their is diferent ways to deal with it. Moving on right away isn't easy and ending it isn't easy either because then the thought of "If I fail I have to explain the why." and that fear can give you burn on your chest and some sleepless nights.
   Let's choose option B best is what it seems, so how do we deal with it their is diferent options but they all take time and their will always be step backs, but moving on a brighter future then one full with darkness is easyer. No it won't be bright all the time, no it won't be a bright light that occupies all the dark as I said it takes time. It takes efort it takes every inch of your soul, mind and body.
   Everything I can ask is for the ones suffering from these to take a step at the time, to look a bit more up, to take another chance to the hell we all live in and to keep fighting I know that you are even if it isn't noticeble, even if it takes time. I know you still are fighting for everything. 
   So let's climb the rabbit whole up again and try one more time! 
   
    I apologize for the diference on the post but I felt like I needed to take these off my chest.

0 comentários: