Minasan, kon'nichiwa!   So this few days I have been talking to this amazing dude, that his name will stay a secret but I call him ...

Tenshi no Koe!!

  Minasan, kon'nichiwa!
  So this few days I have been talking to this amazing dude, that his name will stay a secret but I call him Tenshi (Anjo), so we started talking more in this past few days and let me tell you guys he sings for me now and then and *-* I GO TO HEAVEN AND CAME BACK!
   He haves this cute but still masculine voice and when he sings is such a mix of everything and he is not sound death so it's even better.
   We have been singing this past few days to one another and even if he says that I sing well (what I don't) I think is singing is amazing and I decided that I should share it with you guys. Because he migth be my angel but you guys are my whole world.
   Hope you enjoy the singing!




  Sayõnara Minasan!

0 comentários: