Minasan, kon'nichiwa!  So I just came home from vacations and they were great! I spent one weak in Algarve and another weak in Lisbon,...

Vacation!!!

 Minasan, kon'nichiwa!
 So I just came home from vacations and they were great! I spent one weak in Algarve and another weak in Lisbon, in these too incredible places I spent my time with my friends and family.
 But that's not what I came here to talk today, I came here to talk about one amazing restaurant. The food is delicious and it doesn't make you wait hours, the service is great and the staff is super nice. They already have some regular costumers and incredible busy hours.
  Me and my family couldn't agree more that the food has delicious! I ate a wrap of pork and a dessert Panna Conta of White Chocolate. And they were great! This restaurant it's located at the Village Market of Cascais and the name is STHLM MRKT.
  I hope one day one of you guys can go their and taste the food and if you go one of this days please comment about what you thought of the place, thank you!
  Sayõnara Minasan!
 

0 comentários: